We are Denver’s premiere Tri-Star vacuum repair store! Call 303-794-8037
- Fast turn Around (1-7 days average)
- Friendly ExpertÂ Technicians (trained by experienced techs since 1981)
- Factory parts
- Guaranteed Work (Call for Details, Standard 30 Day warranty & up to 1 Year on most repairs)
- Parts In-Stock
- Tri-StarÂ bags, belts and filters
- Est. 1999 (Serving the Denver Metro as a vacuum store from Littleton for over 30 years)
Bring your Tristar or Compact vacuum cleanerÂ in today and receive a complimentary consultation and if your machine needs service we will provide you with an equivalent vacuum as a loaner. Tri-StarÂ vacuum cleaners are often sold door to door and are designed toÂ last a long time. Tri-StarÂ has had several vacuum cleaner models and series such as the compactÂ and pig vacuumÂ models.
- TriStar has Low Suction?
- check bag indicator (if bag is full install a new bag and check the bag filter in which the paper bag sits in, this should be replaced every pack of bags.)
- check belt most tristarÂ vacuums have a rubber flatÂ belt if stretched or broken it will not engage properly or powerfully.
- motor filters behind the paper bag and the filter bag liner need to be replaced every six months.
- Tri-Star brush roller is not spinning?
- make sure the belt is not stretched or check belt reset if your model has this feature
- belts should be replaced every 12-16 months if its a flat belt
- hair, string and other material often wrap around the brush ruining the bearings
- bearings and brush rollers should spin freely
Beyond these simple and basic vacuum repair do-it-yourself tips bring the machine to us and we will make sure all service, tune-up and repairs are performed efficiently and cost effectively. We are here to serve the entire Denver Metro area and its neighborhoods. We have locations serving: Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Castle Rock, Centennial, Thornton, Aurora, Greenwood Village, Westminster, Broomfield and all neighboring cities.