Royal Vacuum Repair. Royal Authorized Service Center
Fix your Royal vacuum today! Royal vacuum parts, vacuum tune ups.
- Locally owned and operated
- Fast turn Around (1-7 days average*)
- Complimentary tune ups with machines purchased from us
- Complimentary loaners available*
- Most Common Parts in stock*
We provide sales, service, repair and maintenance for all types of canisters, uprights, and robotic vacuums
Small Appliance Repair
Our technicians diagnose the issue, then give you options. Mixers, blenders, espresso machines, and more.
Vintage and new electronics repair. Stereo repair, projectors, turntables, amplifiers, vintage electronics, and more
Royal Vacuum Repair Savings
We are Denver’s premiere Royal vacuum repair store and warranty station.
- Fast turn Around
- Authorized Expert Technicians
- Royal warranty Station
- Factory parts
- 1 Year Warranty
- Parts In-Stock
- Oreck bags, belts and filters
- Est. 1999
Bring your New or UsedRoyal vacuum cleaner in today and receive a complimentary consultation and if your machine needs service we will provide you with an equivalent vacuum as a loaner.
CommonRoyal Vacuum Repair:
- Royal vacuum brush replacement due to low agitation or suction at carpet.
- Royal belt replacement when your brush roller doesn’t spin.
- Royal vacuum cleaners need power cord replacement.
- Royal suction motor makes loud noise often indication of motor or fan replacement.
We are here to serve the entire Denver Metro area and its neighborhoods. We have locations serving: Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Castle Rock, Centennial, Thornton, Aurora, Greenwood Village, Westminster, Broomfield and all neighboring cities.
Locally Owned and Operated
Our objective is to provide you with a boutique experience and to help you find the best rated and highest quality vacuums and household products at the best price.