We are Denver’s premiere EurekaÂ vacuum repair store! Call 303-794-8037
- Fast turn Around (1-7 days average)
- Friendly ExpertÂ Technicians (trained by experienced techs since 1981)
- Factory parts
- Guaranteed Work (Call for Details, Standard 30 Day warranty & up to 1 Year on most repairs)
- Parts In-Stock
- EurekaÂ bags, belts and filters
- Est. 1999 (Serving the Denver Metro as a vacuum store from Littleton for over 30 years)
- Eureka Vacuum Warranty Station
Bring your EurekaÂ vacuum cleanerÂ in today and receive a complimentary consultation and if your machine needs service we will provide you with an equivalent vacuum as a loaner. EurekaÂ vacuum cleaners are often top rated and last a long time. EurekaÂ has had several vacuum cleaner models and series such as the intuition and progressive models.
- Low Suction?
- check bag indicator (if new bag indicator lit after new bag installed you have a clog)
- check belt most EurekaÂ vacuums have a reset option if belt not engaged, (reset or replace)
- bagless vacuums have filters that often need washing monthly and replacement annually
- brush roller is not spinning?
- make sure the belt is not stretched or check belt reset if your model has this feature
- belts should be replaced every 4- 6 months if its a flat belt
- hair, string and other material often wrap around the brush ruining the bearings
- bearings and brush rollers should spin freely
Beyond these simple and basic vacuum repair do-it-yourself tips bring the machine to us and we will make sure all service, tune-up and repairs are performed efficiently and cost effectively. We are here to serve the entire Denver Metro area and its neighborhoods. We have locations serving: Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Castle Rock, Centennial, Thornton, Aurora, Greenwood Village, Westminster, Broomfield and all neighboring cities.