- Locally owned and operated
- Fast turn Around (1-7 days average*)
- Complimentary tune ups with machines purchased from us
- Complimentary loaners available*
- Most Common Parts in stock*
Simplicity Vacuum Repair.
Fix your Simplicity vacuum today! Simplicity vacuum bags, belts, filters, tune ups. Simplicity Authorized Service Center
We provide sales, service, repair and maintenance for all types of canisters, uprights, and robotic vacuums
Small Appliance Repair
Our technicians diagnose the issue, then give you options. Mixers, blenders, espresso machines, and more.
Vacuum Trade Ins
Vacuum trade-ins are always welcome at our store!
- Tired of throwing away that not so old vacuum cleaner?
- Find yourself buying a new vacuum cleaner every 1-3 years?
If you are more interested in buying a new vacuum we will trade your old vacuum in no matter what the condition is and get you a trade in value that will surely make your new purchase easier.
We are Denver’s premiere Simplicity vacuum repair store!
- Fast turn Around (1-7 days average)
- Friendly Expert Technicians (trained by experienced techs since 1981)
- Factory parts
- Guaranteed Work (Call for Details, Standard 30 Day warranty & up to 1 Year on most repairs)
- Parts In-Stock
- Simplicity bags, belts and filters
- Est. 1981 (Serving the Denver Metro as a vacuum store from Littleton, Denver, and Englewood for over 30 years)
Bring your Simplicity vacuum cleaner in today and receive a complimentary consultation and if your machine needs service we will provide you with an equivalent vacuum as a loaner. Simplicity vacuum cleaners are often sold door to door and are designed to last a long time. Simplicity has had several vacuum cleaner models and series such as the compact and pig vacuum models.
Common Simplicity Vacuum Repair for Canisters and Upright models:
- Simplicity has Low Suction?
- check bag indicator (if bag is full install a new bag and check the bag filter in which the paper bag sits in, this should be replaced every pack of bags.)
- check belt most Simplicity vacuums have a rubber flat belt if stretched or broken it will not engage properly or powerfully.
- motor filters behind the paper bag and the filter bag liner need to be replaced every six months.
- Simplicity brush roller is not spinning?
- make sure the belt is not stretched or check belt reset if your model has this feature
- belts should be replaced every 12-16 months if its a flat belt
- hair, string and other material often wrap around the brush ruining the bearings
- bearings and brush rollers should spin freely
Beyond these simple and basic vacuum repair do-it-yourself tips bring the machine to us and we will make sure all service, tune-up and repairs are performed efficiently and cost effectively. We are here to serve the entire Denver Metro area and its neighborhoods. We have locations serving: Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Castle Rock, Centennial, Thornton, Aurora, Greenwood Village, Westminster, Broomfield and all neighboring cities.