- Locally owned and operated
- Fast turn Around (1-7 days average*)
- Complimentary tune ups with machines purchased from us
- Complimentary loaners available*
- Most Common Parts in stock*
Vacuum trade-ins are always welcome at our store!
- Tired of throwing away that not so old vacuum cleaner?
- Find yourself buying a new vacuum cleaner every 1-3 years?
If you are more interested in buying a new vacuum we will trade your old vacuum in no matter what the condition is and get you a trade in value that will surely make your new purchase easier.
We provide sales, service, repair and maintenance for all types of canisters, uprights, and robotic vacuums
Small Appliance Repair
Our technicians diagnose the issue, then give you options. Mixers, blenders, espresso machines, and more.
We are Denver’s premiere Kenmore vacuum repair store! Call 303-794-8037
- Fast turn Around (1-7 days average)
- Friendly Expert Technicians (trained by experienced techs since 1981)
- Factory parts
- Guaranteed Work (Standard 30 Day warranty & up to 1 Year on most repairs)
- Parts In-Stock
- Kenmore bags, belts and filters
- Est. 1981 (Serving the Denver Metro as a vacuum store from Littleton for over 30 years)
Bring your Kenmore vacuum cleaner in today and receive a complimentary consultation and if your machine needs service we will provide you with an equivalent vacuum as a loaner. Kenmore vacuum cleaners are often top rated and last a long time. Kenmore has had several vacuum cleaner models and series such as the intuition and progressive models. Kenmore began as a sewing machine brand but evolved into a household appliance brand and debuted its Kenmore vacuum cleaners in the 1930s.
- Low Suction?
- check bag indicator (if new bag indicator lit after new bag installed you have a clog)
- check belt most Kenmore vacuums have a reset option if belt not engaged, (reset or replace)
- bagless vacuums have filters that often need washing monthly and replacement annually
- brush roller is not spinning?
- make sure the belt is not stretched or check belt reset if your model has this feature
- belts should be replaced every 4- 6 months if its a flat belt
- hair, string and other material often wrap around the brush ruining the bearings
- bearings and brush rollers should spin freely
Beyond these simple and basic vacuum repair do-it-yourself tips bring the machine to us and we will make sure all service, tune-up and repairs are performed efficiently and cost effectively. We are here to serve the entire Denver Metro area and its neighborhoods. We have locations serving: Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Castle Rock, Centennial, Thornton, Aurora, Greenwood Village, Westminster, Broomfield and all neighboring cities.