- Locally owned and operated
- Fast turn Around (1-7 days average*)
- Complimentary tune ups with machines purchased from us
- Complimentary loaners available*
- Most Common Parts in stock*
We provide sales, service, repair and maintenance for all types of canisters, uprights, and robotic vacuums
Small Appliance Repair
Our technicians diagnose the issue, then give you options. Mixers, blenders, espresso machines, and more.
We are Denver’s premiere Oreck vacuum repair store! Call 303-794-8037
Bring your New or Used Oreck vacuum cleaner in today and receive a complimentary consultation and if your machine needs service we will provide you with an equivalent vacuum as a loaner.
Common Oreck Vacuum Repair:
- Oreck XL Vacuum Brush replacement due to low agitation or suction at carpet.
- Oreck upright vacuum belt replacement when your brush roller doesn’t spin.
- Oreck Commercial Vacuum cleaners need power cord replacment.
- Upright bagged oreck outer bag needs replacing has punctured or leaking.
- Buster B portable vacuum from Oreck paper bags.
- Oreck suction motor makes loud noise often indication of motor or fan replacment.
Oreck Vacuum cleaner repairs often entail brush roller or agitator cleaning and replacement. Belts that move the brush roller and help create the strong agitation that moves the fibers of the carpet allowing the suction to lift the dirt and debris from carpets. The direct suction motor design on oreck vacuum cleaner’s is powerful but often require fan replacement due to the nature of how a direct suction motor design performs.
Oreck Vacuum Cleaners were first designed in 1963 to be used in the hotel industry of the U.S.A.. The lightweight and powerful design on Oreck vacuum cleaners as well as easy use and maintenance made Oreck vacuum repairs and sales sky rocket and extend to the residential customer. Oreck vacuums come as upright vacuum cleaners, canisters vacuums, steam mops, floor machines, air purifiers and cleaning products for use in hotels and homes throughout the world.
Beyond these simple and basic vacuum repair do it yourself tips bring the machine to us and we will make sure all service, tune-up and repairs are performed efficiently and cost effectively. We are here to serve the entire Denver Metro area and its neighborhoods. We have locations serving: Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Castle Rock, Centennial, Thornton, Aurora, Greenwood Village, Westminster, Broomfield and all neighboring cities.