- BBB Accredited Business A-Rating
- Locally owned and operated
- Fast turn Around (1-7 days average)
- Complimentary tune ups with machines purchased from us
- Complimentary loaners available*
- Parts in stock*
We are Denver’s premiere Sebo Vacuum Center and Repair store! Call 303-794-8037
- Sebo Authorized Dealer(exclusive Models Sold & Serviced)
- Fast turn Around with Loaners available.
- Authorized technicians
- Factory parts
- Guaranteed Work* (Call for details, Up to 1 Year with Standard 30 Day Warranty on all work)
- Sebo & Windsor Parts In-Stock
- Sebo & Windsor bags, belts and filters
- Sebo Warranty Service Center
- Est. 1981
Bring your machine in today and receive a complimentary consultation and if your machine needs service we will provide you with an equivalent Sebo vacuum as a loaner.
Sebo Made in Germany, SEBO offers the world’s best vacuum cleaners for pet hair removal, allergy and asthma relief, ease-of- use, and reliability.
SEBO makes the finest pet vacuum cleaners on the market!
- Low suction on your Sebo vacuum?
- low suction on Sebo vacuum machines is almost always caused by user error, with most being related to an improperly installed bag or a clog due to the powerful suction these machines have often making us think the pencil, measuring spoon, hair pin or other large obstructions are okay to suck up. Reality check!!! you should never suck up any objects that are larger than a penny with your vacuum.
- Bag indicator indicates full bag after installation of new bag.
- Clogs in the vacuum cleaner head assembly, wand or hose.
- remove the hose and drop a penny through it to identify a clog if the penny doesn’t make it through on the other end
- remove wand and drop penny or look through to see through to the other end
- if the problem persists bring your machine into your Sebo vacuum center.
- Loud or unusal noise from machine:
- often caused by an obstruction in the head assembly around the brush
- motor may need service or replacement. (Sebo Motors have a standard minimum 7 year warranty)
- Debris and dust has filled the inner housing
- Sebo vacuum bag not seeded properly
- usage of non original Sebo vacuum bags (Sebo suction motors are so powerful that they will often pull dust and debris through the cheaper after market paper bags and this will void your warranty).
- Motor head on canister vacuum cuts in and out?
- if the wand is not seeded properly or has been used improperly
- faulty wand or connection
- faulty head assembly electrical contacts
- canister electronic board faulty or shorted due to static electricity or surge.
Beyond these simple and basic Sebo vacuum repair do it yourself tips bring the machine to us and we will make sure all service, tune-up and repairs are performed efficiently and cost effectively. We are here to serve the entire Denver Metro area and its neighborhoods. We have locations serving: Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Castle Rock, Centennial, Thornton, Aurora, Greenwood Village, Westminster, Broomfield and all neighboring cities.
In 1978, two engineers, with a vision of a cleaning system unlike anything ever produced, founded SEBO in Velbert, Germany. Since then, SEBO has become the manufacturer of the finest quality commercial-grade vacuum cleaners in the world. We’ve sold more than four million units to markets in Europe, Asia, Africa and North America, with cumulative sales exceeding one billion dollars. We also manufacture private-label machines for some of the top distributors in the world and are the preferred vacuum cleaner of the top hotels, hospitals, universities and government institutions worldwide . . . even The White House and Buckingham Palace! And now, our state-of-the-art cleaning technologies are available for use in your home.
SEBO vacuums have received awards and recognition from Better Homes and Gardens, Consumer’s Digest, TIME, Real Simple, Wired Test and other magazines. Our future-forward, technological breakthroughs in the science of cleaning are without precedent in our industry.
SEBO’s first shipment to the U.S.A. was in 1979 for commercial cleaning customers, followed by its duo-P Cleaning Powder in 1984, and its household vacuums were launched in 1997.