- Locally owned and operated
- Fast turn Around (1-7 days average*)
- Complimentary tune ups with machines purchased from us
- Complimentary loaners available*
- Most Common Parts in stock*
We provide sales, service, repair and maintenance for all types of canisters, uprights, and robotic vacuums
Small Appliance Repair
Our technicians diagnose the issue, then give you options. Mixers, blenders, espresso machines, and more.
Vintage and new electronics repair. Stereo repair, projectors, turntables, amplifiers, and more
Trade In Savings
We are Denver’s premiere Riccar vacuum repair store!
- Fast turn Around (1-7 days average)
- Friendly Expert Technicians (trained by experienced techs since 1981)
- Factory parts
- Guaranteed Work (Call for Details, Standard 30 Day warranty & up to 1 Year on most repairs)
- Parts In-Stock
- Riccar bags, belts and filters
- Est. 1981 (Serving the Denver Metro as a vacuum store from Littleton, Denver, and Englewood for over 30 years)
Bring your Riccar vacuum cleaner in today and receive a complimentary consultation and if your machine needs service we will provide you with an equivalent vacuum as a loaner. Riccar vacuum cleaners are often sold door to door and are designed to last a long time. Riccar has had several vacuum cleaner models and series.
Common Riccar Vacuum Repair for Canisters and Upright models:
- Riccar has Low Suction?
- check bag indicator (if bag is full install a new bag and check the bag filter in which the paper bag sits in, this should be replaced every pack of bags.)
- check belt most Riccar vacuums have a rubber flat belt if stretched or broken it will not engage properly or powerfully.
- motor filters behind the paper bag and the filter bag liner need to be replaced every six months.
- Riccar brush roller is not spinning?
- make sure the belt is not stretched or check belt reset if your model has this feature
- belts should be replaced every 12-16 months if its a flat belt
- hair, string and other material often wrap around the brush ruining the bearings
- bearings and brush rollers should spin freely
Beyond these simple and basic vacuum repair do-it-yourself tips bring the machine to us and we will make sure all service, tune-up and repairs are performed efficiently and cost effectively. We are here to serve the entire Denver Metro area and its neighborhoods. We have locations serving: Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Castle Rock, Centennial, Thornton, Aurora, Greenwood Village, Westminster, Broomfield and all neighboring cities.