Denver’s Shark Vacuum Repair Store!
Shark Vacuum Tune Up starting at $45 Any Shark model*. Do you have a Clog? Low Suction? Belt broken? We Fix It!!!
- Fast turn Around
- Authorized technicians
- Factory parts
- Up to 1 Year Warranty
- Parts In-Stock
- Shark vacuum belts and filters
- Est. 1981
Common Shark Vacuum Cleaner Problems: (Shark Navigator, Lift-Away, Rocket & Rotator)
- Filter clogged with fine dust and pet hair.
- Brush stops spinning agitator not moving; Need a Shark Vacuum Belt?
- Clutch makes loud noise/grinding noise
- Whistling noise from filters
- Shark Vacuums turn off due to over heating
- Canister bin assembly breaks/clip broken on canister
- Shark geared belt broken on Shark Navigator, Lift-Away & Rotator models.
- Suction works at handle but not on the floor piece.
- Clogs due to pet hair build up on most Shark upright vacuums.
- Motor overheating due to a clog causing machine to turn off during usage.
- Loud noise caused by the roller on models Shark Navigator, Lift-Away & Rotator due to obstructions in brush roller.
- Vacuum stops standing upright properly on Shark Rocket Models.
- Suction on Shark vacuum works on attachments but not at head assembly or brush roller.
- Vacuum cleaner becomes hard to push Shark Navigator, Lift-Away & Rotator models.
Bring your machine in today and receive a complimentary consultation. If your machine needs service we will provide you with an upfront quote or diagnostic fee to begin the repairs. Ask for an equivalent vacuum as a loaner if needed.
Shark Bagless upright vacuum models serviced include all Shark bagless animal vacuum uprights. Shark Canister vacuum cleaners as well as all Shark stick vacuums.
Shark vacuum repairs are completed by qualified experienced vacuum repair technicians, it is our intention to fix your vacuum quickly & cost effectively. Bring your Shark vacuum cleaner repairs to us we perform the repairs quickly efficiently and guarantee all of our work. Most repairs can be completed within 2 to 4 business days unless we are waiting on parts.
A common repair that we recommend all of our customers take into consideration is related to non-maintenance of the HEPA filters and premotor filter. The premotor filter should be washed monthly and replaced annually Shark does claim that these filters are lifetime but we often find that they are the cause of many vacuum repairs including overheating of the motor and clogging as well as reduced to low suction on your vacuum cleaner.
*Restrictions apply, please call for details
Beyond these simple and basic vacuum repair do it yourself tips bring the machine to us and we will make sure all service, tune-up and repairs are performed efficiently and cost effectively. We are here to serve the entire Denver Metro area and its neighborhoods. We have locations serving: Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Castle Rock, Centennial, Thornton, Aurora, Greenwood Village, Westminster, Broomfield and all neighboring cities.