No products in the cart.
Dyson Big Ball Multifloor Canister Vacuum CY23
- Self-rights when toppled – other vacuums fall down and stay down. Only Dyson big Ball canister vacuums pick themselves up
- HYGIENIC dirt ejector – Drives Out trapped dust and debris as you empty. No need to touch the dirt; Suction Power: 250 AW
- Carbon fiber turbine head – carbon fiber filaments pick up Fine dust. Stiff nylon bristles remove ground-in dirt. Filtration : No pre-filter, non-washable lifetime post-motor filter
- Ball technology – core Components are housed within the Ball, allowing the vacuum to turn on the spot and follow you effortlessly around the home, without awkward moves
- 5 year Warranty – parts and labor
Out of stock
Secured and trusted checkout with:
Self-Righting Technology – Dyson Big Ball canister vacuums are monostatic: they have a single stable resting point. Dyson engineers made this possible using a complex configuration of the vacuum’s components. By assembling them in a spherical array, with the heaviest components near the floor, we created a curved body with a low center of gravity. This means that whenever the vacuum is displaced from its resting position, gravitational force will automatically return it. Or more simply, when it’s knocked over, it gets back up. Hygienically Ejects the Dirt – Dyson Big Ball canister vacuums feature a new bin emptying mechanism. You can hygienically drive out trapped dust and debris with just the push of a button. There’s no need to touch the dirt. Articulated Handle for Easy, Versatile Cleaning – The wand’s handle rotates in three directions, allowing 360° articulation for greater control – all around the home, from floors to furniture and even high corners. Includes a 5-year warranty covering parts and labor.