IQAir HealthPro Air Purifier
- Incorporates H12/13 class certified HEPA Air Filtration , normally used in multi-million dollar cleanrooms.
- IQAir systems remove particles down to 0.01 microns with close to 99% efficiency.
- Digital Controls :
- Integrated timer
- Remote control
- Filter life indicator
- 6 fan speeds.
- 1500 sq ft coverage area (based on maximum fan speed and an 8.5 ft ceiling).
Out of stock
Secured and trusted checkout with:
Why the IQAir HealthPro Air Purifier Is the Best
Inside of the HealthPro Plus Air Purifier is the IQAirâs HyperHEPA filtration. the HealthPro Plus Air Purifier in the HealthPro Series is proven not to only eliminate harmful particles existent in the air but to filter at least 99.5% of all particles down to 0.003 microns â the smallest particles that exist. Independent agencies and government agencies prove that when it comes to protection against ultra-fine particulates, IQAir is the proven choice and best HEPA Air Purifier for your home.
IQAir individually tests each and every HealthPro Series air purifier at the factory to ensure that its performance meets their strict specifications. How do the test the machine? They use an electronic laser particle to verify that your HyperHEPA filtration is meeting their exact standards in reality, not just theory. If the system is not delivering 99.97% cleaner air or better, they don’t ship it. Period. Also the label doesn’t lie, Swiss is one of the most trusted and quality companies. It is not just a label, it is a trusted company because of its reliability and innovation.
320-Degree Air Exhaust
The IQAir HealthPro was designed with 320-degree air delivery to supply more air in more directions without drafts or noise. Other systems either can only push air out through one side of the machine, only delivering clean air to specify areas of the house, some rooms more than others. The HealthPro Plus delivers clean air to all areas and rooms of the home with its 320- degree air exhaust.
The HealthProÂ is designed with a 4-stage filtration process that cleans the full spectrum of airborne pollutants through a series of filters manufactured by IQAir to be the best in each category.
- Micro-Particle Filtration: After air comes in through the air intake, the Pre-Max Pre-Filter eliminates micro-particles such as pollen, pet dander and mold spores.
- Granular Activated Carbon Adsorption: Next, the V5-Cell™ Gas & Odor Filter (optional on HealthPro and not available on HealthPro Compact) uses granular activated carbon adsorption to eliminate volatile organic compounds (the cause of odors) and other harmful chemicals.
- Pelletized Chemisorption: The V5-Cell also includes a pelletized chemisorption filter to destroy other harmful chemicals such as formaldehyde.
- HyperHEPA Filtration: Finally, the unequalled IQAir HyperHEPA filter eliminates fine and ultrafine particles, including bacteria, viruses and combustion particles.
Easy filter replacement
The IQAir HealthPro Series tower design, snaps open to allow access to all filters in a matter of seconds. By simply releasing the locking arms and sliding the filters out of the frame, almost anyone can replace any of the filters in moments without any hassle. No other air purifier even comes close to this simplicity.
New Edition Fan
The New Edition features the most powerful fan ever used in a residential room air purifier. That power translates into even better air cleaning results. The new three-dimensionally optimized design now uses state-of-the-art aerodynamics to convert energy into more air and less noise. IQAir systems use the highest quality fan motor available. This fan has an astonishing 780 cfm (1325 mÂ³/h) rating at 2750 rpm. Because each fan is individually balanced and uses steel ball bearings, it outlasts other fans by years. The IQAir New Edition fan is suspended in a housing unit that isolates the fan from the housing with eight shock absorbers to further reduce noise.